Title: Office Manager
Director of Development, dotted line to the Director of Finance & Operations
Compensation: 27 Hours/Week
The Office Manager will ensure smooth general administrative oversight of PHM’s day-to-day office needs, while demonstrating warmth and consistency. To be effective in this position the Office Manager will need to be a self-starter, maintaining awareness of the office environment, possess knowledge in the appropriate areas related to the programs and services of PHM, and have the ability to prioritize and pay close attention to detail. The position also requires the ability to support PHM staff and coordinate volunteers as needed.
- Overseeing the office duration operating hours
- Maintain office services and communications by organizing office operations, program/event forms, and general office procedures
- Oversee and support all administrative needs within the office
- Manage and track office supply inventory and place orders as necessary according to budget
- Receive and sort incoming mail/deliveries, and manage outgoing mail needs
- Maintain Master Calendar of Events and communicate to staff as needed regarding calendared events
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars
- Set up rooms for planned meetings, groups, and events.
- Develop and send weekly/monthly Mailers.
- Partner with HR to maintain and carry out office policies
- Coordinate with the Director of Finance & Operations on all office equipment or technical needs, and see through delivery and deployment.
- Manage Incoming donations and bank deposits.
- Process finance data entry needs in coordination with the Director of Finance & Operations.
- Adhere to and support finance procedures as outlined in the PHM Finance Policy
- Ability to exercise a high degree of integrity, initiative and independence in performing assigned tasks, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate vision and empower volunteer teams to serve well
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a church or ministry related environment
- Excellent administrative and people skills
- Comfortable with change, variety in tasks, and interactions
- Intermediate computer skills and Microsoft Office, awareness of Salesforce and Planning Center is a plus.
Powerhouse Ministries Core values
We follow Jesus anywhere
We love Dangerously
We treasure an honest mess over fake beauty
We treat everyone with honor, regardless of their past or position
We bring both natural and supernatural resources into desperate situations
We call out greatness and make transformation possible
We empower people to rebuild, restore, and revive culture